LogMeIn Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private networking (VPN) application that allows you to arrange multiple computers into their own secure network just as if they were connected by a physical network cable. Hamachi gives you LAN over the Internet. Virtually any application that works over local/home networks can also be used over Hamachi networks.
What's new in this version: May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Create the advanced networking apps.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network monitoring tool.
- AirPort companion scans for networks within range.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Explore and manage your network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Browse the web via fast proxy server.