LogMeIn Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private networking (VPN) application that allows you to arrange multiple computers into their own secure network just as if they were connected by a physical network cable. Hamachi gives you LAN over the Internet. Virtually any application that works over local/home networks can also be used over Hamachi networks.
What's new in this version: May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Watch regulary updated screenshots from another computer.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Capture and share your screen with other Internet users.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Look up definitions of computer terms from your Mac OS X Dashbo...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Play a racing game and improve your kid's math skills.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Medical Doctor's HIPAA email, manage PHI and voice transcriptio...
- Trace your stolen notebook.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Securely erase files and folders.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- A place to store simple notes.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Mimic another device's MAC address.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Multilingual protection for email, files, passwords, portable t...
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...