CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
Loan Plan for iPhone is a budgeting app that lets you crunch the numbers on a proposed loan to see if it is good or not. Loan Plan for iPhone installs easily and costs $3.99 through the App Store.
Loan Plan for iPhone lets you enter basic loan information (term, principal, interest rate) and displays your loan payments and amortization schedule. It also shows you the credit capacity you have, based on your income and expenses, letting you know if you can really afford the loan. You can save the results in a file so you can compare loan offers from multiple sources. You can also send the results through e-mail or text, or export them in a PDF document.
The purpose of Loan Plan for iPhone is simple and it does the job it was designed for. The ability to save results is nice, but even better would have been a side-by-side comparison of the results. Still, limited screen space on the iPhone limits what you can see. While there are other apps that accomplish the same purpose, some for free, Loan Plan for iPhone is a nice app that does what it was designed for and is easy to use.
From DC Labs:
Loan Plan for iPhone helps you to manage your budget efficiently. It allows you to evaluate whether or not a loan is a good deal. If you are interested in buying the last flat tv screen, a quick and easy simulation on Loan Plan will tell you if you can afford it. Loan Plan for iPhone calculates your loan payments and displays the amortization schedule that you can export in PDF, HTML or TXT and e-mail.
What's new in this version: Version 2.5 added support for fixed fees and APR or EAR calculation, and advanced settings to set the monthly interest rate.
More Products to Consider
- ++ World's most popular VPN with over 100 Million downloads wor...
- I'm a little "just for fun" hobby developer and this is my firs...
- What's new in this version: The function of WEBDAV is enhanced ...
- Simplify your mobile life. Let Dolphin do all the work so you d...
- WiChat is a fast, full-featured Bonjour IM client designed for ...
- Save you money on your mortgage.
- +++300MB VPN data for FREE!+++Superfast Gigabit Tier-1 network+...
- Horology is a date/time calculator and converter.Features:* Com...
- CloudOn brings Microsoft Office to your iPhone & iPad and links...
- Solve derivatives of functions on iPhone.
- ECCTV DVR Rmote Viewer Lite Version.
- Calculate tips on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- If you are a homeowner who wants to monitor your additional pay...
- Keep track of all the times you had sex, with whom, for how lon...
- Tip Simple is a convenient, easy-to-use tip calculator applicat...
- Tencent QQ is an instant messaging tool that lets users keep in...
- Handles conversion calculations for U.S. Standard and metric Me...
- TAP INTO YOUR TAX REFUNDDo your taxes from your iPad and get yo...
- Facilitate the reconciliation of bank accounts by combining all...
- What is One Browser?Its just a browser, but a really fast one.I...
- Determine tip amount, divide bill up, and send e-mail copy out.
- Why settle for a timecode calculator when you can get so much m...
- Create, edit, and view documents on the go.
- Calculate your eBay/PayPal fees/potential profit before listing...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Well designed with exclusive features"
Version: Loan Plan for iPhone 2.0
- Complete loan calculator (interest, insurance, credit cost)
- Easy navigation into the amortization table
- Amortization sheets can be exported to PDF and sent by email
- Loan projects can be saved and sorted
- Credit capacity info
- Needs internet connectivity to get the nice 2D/3D charts
I just discovered this app after having tested many free and paid loan calculators.
I really enjoyed the design and the exclusive features such as the 3D charts and the amortization table export.
Giving much more than just the monthly payment, Loan Plan definitely deserves to be owned.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: