CNET Editors' reviewTake a bit of the pain out of loan payments with this basic program. Loan Advisor won't tell you what type of loan to apply for, but it will help you make more sense of monthly payments to help reduce debt. The application has more features than most loan calculators, including the ability to create graphs that detail your loan breakdown over time, and grids that track payments made and total debt remaining. Features are organized by file tab--a mortgage calculator, a "What If?" calculator and loan residual value tracker. The "What If" feature is handy, as it helps you calculate the effect of additional payments to a loan. While not as robust as professional loan calculators, Loan Advisor is a good tool for students or first-time home buyers.
From The Other Software:
Loan Advisor is a powerful yet easy-to-use program that allows you to calculate, analyze, and optimize your loan. One of its most useful features is the ability to demonstrate the effect of additional payments on your loan. By using this feature you can learn how to pay off your loan sooner and save money at the same time. You also can view a detailed schedule of your loan over time, and perform "What if" and residual value calculations.
Version 1.07 may include unspecified updates, enhancements or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Compute equations, plot and create tables of function, and anal...
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Calculate mortgages and investments and outline the ideal retir...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Calculate loans and debt with financial calculators with an amo...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Get a collection of 33 flexible financial calculators.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Eliminate many of the tedious calculations required by machinis...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate your loans completely and precisely to the penny.
- Carry out complex financial calculations.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Calculate amortizations, APR, payments.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Replace one of the four variables of your files and display val...
- Calculate loan payments for your car and home.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Compute and evaluate loans, mortgages, car auto leases, investm...