From Global Heavy Industries:
Liquid Player implements the LVM, a virtual machine that sits on top of Windows. Programs that run in the LVM have access to many advanced features, such as consoles, 2D/3D graphics, audio, SQL databases, XML, Internet access, and much more! To run you must open any Liquid Executable File.
Version 1.10 fixes FOR EACH statement.
What's new in this version: Version 1.10 fixes FOR EACH statement.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Update your copy of Windows XP with this inclusive service pack...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Build programs for the Liquid Virtual Machine (LVM).
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Emulate Mac hotkeys and features like Quicklook, Spaces, active...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Partition your physical server into multiple virtual machines.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Download an interactive cartoon girl who lives and plays on you...
- Deploy virtual machines on your PC.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Make Windows look, feel, and function like any other operating ...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Run Puppy Linux with Multi Router Traffic Grapher Configuration...
- Manage virtual machines from various virtualization vendors.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content