From Iris Software:
IRIS introduces the new way to access and use your MLS. Lightning 2000! All the features you asked for, the ease of use you demand, and ready for the 21st century!It usually starts with ..."Lightning '97'?", "Aren't you guys gonna come up with anything newer?", "Something with which I can e-mail easier? search off-line with? map my searches? Search the new web-based MLS's?"You like the ease-of-use of our popular MLS access program Lightning 97, but crave new features. Well, we've been listening, and we think you are going to like what you see!Features vs. Ease of use: it's a constant balancing act. You like our products because of their "intuitiveness". The challenge was to make Lightning 2000, deep and wide. Deep enough that advanced users can have the control and functionality they demand but wide enough for new and non-computer people to install and use right away! All the while keeping our company motto in mind ...
What's new in this version:
- Support querying of XMLSWeb databases over HTTP port 80 using RDS.
- Import data and photos for FBS Data Systems FlexMLS.
- Setup now only tests for MDAC installation if it's Win 95 or 98, and supports "nomdac" command line param to skip entire MDAC component section.
- Support tool has been updated with new file information.
- Fixed a problem printing in Trend Maestro.
- Phone book changes: FlexMLS, NORMLS Webster, Oklahoma City Web, TReND MLS - add or change, TReND MLS...
See all new features »