From 9th Parallel:
Lightbox 2.0 Free version is a limited version of Sagelight 2.0. It features the same UI and easy-to-use Quick Edit Mode controls.
If you just want to adjust your picture and make it look great without all of the extras of Sagelight, then Lightbox 2.0 free version is a good choice.
Lightbox 2.0 Free version has earned awards (see the main page), and contains the same core real-time engine of Sagelight, allowing you to control many different aspects simultaneously, giving you an intuitive feel for editing your image.
Lightbox is free, with no strings attached. It is no longer updated, however. Please see Sagelight below.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Edit images with layers, animation, icon editing, batch, stacki...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Speed up the coding process in C/C++ using the text autocomplet...
- Retouch and edit images with over 100's of photo filters and ef...
- Resizes images to exact file size for Adwords and other interne...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Create autorun CD front end.
- Edit images and digital photos with high quality effects.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great Little Program!"
Version: Lightbox 2.0
Small footprint, Intuitive, Fast and Easy to use and does the basics to make my pictures presentable. You don't need to spend an hour reading to learn how to do things. Does what I need done 99.9% of the time without need of any other program. Yes it's old (so am I), and it's not the prettiest at the dance, but it's functional, fast, easy, and free.
Even the editors here haven't reviewed this program!
I'm surprised that more users haven't reviewed this great little free program. Other sites give it top honors.
Can't figure out how to teach it to fetch me a beer.
I have been using LightBox 2.0 Free for several years and it is generally my first choice for light-weight photo editing. If I have Lightbox and photoscape installed, I can do almost anything I need to do. Try it, you might like it if you don't need bragging rights or anything too flashy. Lightbox is always my first choice and I rarely need anything else. I like Photoscape too, but I prefer Lightbox.