From Light Crafts:
LightZone digital photo editing and workflow software makes it easy to improve your photos. Use LightZone to visually browse and edit photo LightZone is the essential desktop photo-editing software for people who value their photographs. LightZone is purpose-built for photography and allows anyone, regardless of photographic skillset, to edit photographs quickly and easily. LightZone's patented image-processing analyzes every photograph and allows photo-editors to make smart visual edits, instantly and with ease. LightZone's new built-in instant styles, such as Black and White, High Dynamic Range, Local Contrast, Toning, give photo-editors the instant results they want. Tweak a style or dive right in and use LightZone's intelligent tools to make it your own. LightZone understands the technology of photography, so its users don't need to.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit and enhance your digital photos in a batch mode.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Organize, edit, and arrange your photos into slide shows.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Manage your collection of digital photos.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Combine your PC and a Webcam into a security system.
- Browse, archive, and e-mail images with this software.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create, organize, and edit photo albums with audio clips and te...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Resize, enhance, print, and e-mail your digital photos.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Add frames, borders and filter effects to your digital photos.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit and process your digital images.
- Manage and retrieve image documents.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Very Good Results"
Version: LightZone 3.4
I like this, results over interface and layout are my priorities. It has 2 major drawbacks however that destroy the results I achieved. The edit tools are remarkable and the results are super. If you have the time, because you'll need plenty of it...
Cost and Being a Super Pig, Extremely resource heavy creating very slow processes and saving operations. I worked with both Raw and Jpeg images, just forget about it unless you have an optimum setup
Not worth the huge waste of time it creates, too bad because I really like the edit function and setup as well as the results
"LightZone3 got a new look"
Version: LightZone 3.1
Good photo-management program similar to Photoshop Lightroom with much more editing possibilities and filter presets. RAW support.
The new version is much better than before but still lacks some reliability. Print module is very poor. Expensive!
"If you have the time to learn it (a long time), it might be valuable."
Version: LightZone 1.6.2
I suspect this program is potentially very powerful.
Difficult to learn. Tutorials are not of much use. The Help section has many one line definitions which link to other one line definitions, all of which lead nowhere. Does not accept pictures in tiff format. The "30 day" trial period is actually only 7 days, timed to the minute! The graphics part of the help pages do not print properly so you have to read everything online. Prints in the trial version have thin white lines through them. $149 ??
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: