Light Map Maker is a tool for real-time 3D developers, it's main feature is adding realistic lighting to real-time 3D scenes. It's robust lighting utility support ray tracing lighting, realistic radiosity lighting, and caustics.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Add effects to and animate 3D models.
- Play with a 3D animated toy on your desktop.
- Design 3D buttons for your Web menus or applications.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Play a 3D, real-time, customizable strategy game.
- Create your own underwater world.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Display 3D night scenes with relaxing music on your desktop.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Compose shadows of scenes and objects.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Add graphics, title, audio, and over 60 effects to your quickti...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create 3D visualization for creative environments, such as thea...
- Display a Halloween-themed screensaver on your desktop.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Learn how to create 3D characters based on a TrueType font.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.