From Stoneback Audio:
A new kind of musical instrument that replaces the wood and sound used by acoustic musical instruments with electrical currents and light waves. The physics behind sound and light are similar, so the light guitar has musical qualities similar to those found in acoustic instruments. However, light is more complex than sound and this complexity leads to new instrument behaviors.
Since light waves produced by a light musical instrument aren't audible, the waves are measured and recorded. This audio unit exactly recreates the "sound" of the instrument using those measurements. It does this in a way that allows you to change properties of the light guitar to suit your particular music and still be physically accurate. A nearly infinite number of guitar tones are at your fingertips. Plug any instrument into your Mac and hear the light!
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Digital video editing system.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Simple guitar tuner listens to your instrument and gives you fe...
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Visual guitar tuning app.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Train your guitar skills.