From Cecilio Salmeron:
Musical dictation is difficult for students. It is practically impossible to do aural training to recognize intervals, chords, scales and tonality without a teacher who plays exercises on piano. LenMus Phonascus is always there to help you. And you don't need to have a piano at home! The following exercises are included:
* Comparison of intervals.
* Identification of intervals.
* Identification of chords.
* Identification of scales.
* Identification of cadences.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Add a Complex-style map to Gunman.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Seek out secret ingredients to create rich new recipes.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Minimize any K-Map having variables from 2 to 25.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Incorporate embroidery viewer and color sequence cataloger into...