You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar's input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails or navigate the web - LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
What's new in this version:
- Minor improvements to LaunchBar Action Editor.
- Added support for searching in Dash 3.
- Extended list of currency symbols that are ignored in calculator expressions.
- Google suggestions now use HTTPS.
- Fixed: LaunchBar crashed when opening some files or folders in iCloud Drive.
- Fixed: The actions indexing rule was continuously re-indexed because the OS X Action Extensi... See all new features »