From Flawless Complexion:
Large pores are simply a genetic problem, but you can temporarily reduce large pores by clearing away dirt and debris. Large pores are often an indication of oily skin. Use one after the other for cleansing and exfoliating the skin. Mix 2 egg whites with a few drops of lemon juice. Apply on face and leave on for 5-7 minutes, then rinse with hands. As egg whites dry, they linghten the skin and pull debris out of pores. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Listen to Israel radio stations.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Add Edgar from Final Fantasy 3 to The Sims.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn skin care tips.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Learn how to have a healthy and youthful complexion.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: