LanCalculator - makes possible not only to easily calculate the subnet addresses range and subnet masks but also broadcast address, net address, net prefix and net mask inversion which is used in the access control lists (ACL) of Cisco network equipment. One key press is enough to calculate all parameters after net address and mask were entered.
To complete the picture additional display is given in binary, decimal and hexadecimal notation. Version 188.8.131.52 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Compute IPv4 masks and host subnet ranges.
- Pass your Cisco Certification exam.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Find information about domain holders and addresses in the Inte...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Shut down or reboot a remote computer.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Explore a remote computer and display the information about it.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Monitor the computers in your network from PC.
- View images and communicate within your workplace without using...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Control remote processes and remote computers.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Love this tool"
Version: LanCalculator 1.0.2
Does what it says.
Used it as a crutch to LEARN IP binary conversion. To tell me when I was in the right ball park in getting it right. Still looking for better, not really seeing it.... Best out there.
A few PhP tools exist, but nothing that can be put on a laptop/netbook/computer for when your LAN is down. This works.
Does not show any of the math going on, point of Host/net break, and it would be a great learning tool if it included a wider reference.
There is a serious need for more information on what's going on.
A great learning tool, crutch, and it is very accurate.
Wish it showed more of whats going on, maybe I will bug the author...
For the IT professional who has the 'subnet king' home sick it will help get the vital information needed.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: