From Bigfoot Networks:
Here it is, a powerful software application that finally gives you the ability to not only measure the Lag you live with in your games, but also to understand where your lag-related problems are coming from. Finally, the causes of your Lag will not be a mystery because LagMeter will tell you if it is your gaming PC, the network, or the gaming server that is giving you grief. Version 0.2 build 2334 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Perform video-game benchmark tests or take screenshots and vide...
- Optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Tune up and maintain your PC, with anti-spyware, privacy protec...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Create your own chatrooms, chat, play games, and listen to musi...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Analyze and compute odds for draw poker.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: