From Bigfoot Networks:
Here it is, a powerful software application that finally gives you the ability to not only measure the Lag you live with in your games, but also to understand where your lag-related problems are coming from. Finally, the causes of your Lag will not be a mystery because LagMeter will tell you if it is your gaming PC, the network, or the gaming server that is giving you grief. Version 0.2 build 2334 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Monitor your server's resources to prevent network problems.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Wipe games from an individual PC or a network server.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Allocate a staging area on your network and replicate the Web f...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Monitor your network, view CPU and network loads, and supervise...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Restart non-responding and failed applications automatically.
- See on your PC the GUI of a Java application running on a netwo...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Install a standards-compliant mail server to handle your compan...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Back up and restore hard-disk partitions to and from a Windows ...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Monitor different protocols and services on LAN or Internet mac...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Monitor files and folders activities on your computer or file s...
- Gather data about your network.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: