From BulletProof Software:
Label making software for home, hobby or retail that allows end-users to create and print custom labels complete with graphics and popular barcode formats. Create any size or shape of label and then populate it with text, a bar code, shapes, or images. Easily add complicated fields together to create the exact barcode or text you desire, including sequences, time/date stamps, or fields imported from other applications. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert strings, hex, and binars represent color into various f...
- Get a personality analysis tool.
- Translate Spanish words into English and vice versa.
- Add HTML features to .NET Windows Forms.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Create personalized fonts, symbols, and icons for graphic LCD.
- Find and download album covers from Amazon servers.
- Create and maintain interactive timetables.
- Generate images for ASP.NET.
- Insert, modify, and manage tables.
- Search information using keywords.
All versions:4.9 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: