LDAPManager is an advanced Windows LDAP editor/browser supporting Active Directory, Active Directory in Application Mode (ADAM), OpenLDAP, Sun Directory Server and other LDAP v3 compliant servers. LDAP Manager has advanced server-to-server copying and batch attribute editing facilities.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- View and search for entries inside LDAP directories.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Enhance the basic functionality found in the Global Address Lis...
- Import LDAP data directly into your Excel worksheet, Word docum...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Write emails, blogs, and search in Indian languages.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Add Vim text editor features to your Firefox.
- Get notifications on impending password expirations by e-mail.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- View, edit, manage, and upload your image files.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Use LDAP protocol to search and manage directories.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Discuss how to manage Exchange-related data in Active Directory...
- Access LDAP servers from your Visual Basic applications.
- Set interoperability between Lotus Domino, Exchange Server 2007...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Search contact details in Active Directories.