From Neon Software:
LANsurveyor is proven, network and desktop management software. LANsurveyor makes it easy to map, manage, and report on your entire network. LANsurveyor is unique because it provides four essential functions in one cost-effective application: automatic network maps, asset management reports, network monitor, and remote administration and distribution. LANsurveyor generates a map of your network automatically using several different methods, including ICMP (ping), NetBIOS, and SNMP. Maps can be printed or exported for display or editing in Visio or other editing programs.
Version 9.5 supports a Repository to collect information from workstations and servers running the Neon Responder client software and store the data on a regular basis in a database.
More Products to Consider
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Manage your network, monitor Web sites and systems, and generat...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform asset management, security monitoring, bandwidth analys...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Monitor your network and system's performance, alert, and repor...
- Detect and track Internet traffic and network activities.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage your network and collaborate with other LAN users in a v...
- Monitor and analyze network traffic and activities.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor and manage your network and hardware assets.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Mnitor LAN, monitor 1,000 computers at the same time.
- Monitor computer activities on a single PC or PCs connected to ...
- Sniff IP packets containing HTTP protocol and rebuild the HTTP ...
- Monitor local area networks with large number of computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"There is better software for free"
Version: LANsurveyor 10.0
Does automatic scan of your networks, alerts for changes.
This product is basically End Of Life, due to their Orion product. But they continue to sell this, for some reason. don't buy it.
When I first bought this software it showed great promise. Solarwinds bought this from Neon and develpment has essentially stopped. They are not fixing bugs, nor providing updates. But they will gladly send you a bill for "maintenance". When I paid the last maintenance I did it on the promise they would provide an update. They even wasted my time coming up with a requested feature list. They lied. At this point their client-side software (the only thing that makes this worth purchasing) does not work with Win 7 and they can't/won't say if or when it will come out. You can get an open source product, "HeyDude" that does more for free.