LAN Tornado is a very useful, easy-to-use and low cost network testing program. LAN Tornado is a network traffic generator for the Ethernet based networks. LAN Tornado is very applicable software for testing switches, routers, servers and other network devices.
What's new in this version:
- MTU setting
- TTL setting DSCP and ECN setting
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Power up and get IP or MAC address of any machines on your LAN.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share one or more Internet connections of any type with PCs on ...
- Configure network settings easily and store network profiles.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Display your current WAN and LAN IP addresses.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Track which IPs on your LAN/WAN are not responding.
- Control computers on your local network remotely.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Manage and scan your network for information.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Send IP messages to any block of IP address in real time.
- Share directories with other computers on a LAN or VPN.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Manage an unlimited number of clients on your LAN.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.