From Detong Technology:
Kutools for Excel includes more than 120 powerful functions and tools for Microsoft Excel. It frees you from time-consuming operations. Some of key features are as follows. 1. Navigation Pane: list all workbooks, worksheets, columns and names in a side pane. User can quickly switch from one sheet to another sheet. 2. Work Area Size: maximize the work area of Excel window to view more Excel data. 3. Toggle Settings: show or hide the Excel Built-in Menus, Grid Lines, Scroll Bar, Sheet Tabs, Formula Bar, Status Bar and Zero Value. 4. Show/Hide: a collection of tools allows you to quickly show or hide the workbooks, worksheets and ranges. 5. Text Tools: embodies a lot of handy operations to manipulate the text in cells, like easily change case of the text, add text to a specified character position of the text; remove spaces and characters of a particular type from the text. 6. Workbook Tools: Merge and split Excel workbooks, Backup current workbook, Open containing folder and Auto open Those Workbooks Next Time. 7. Worksheet Tools: Synchronize worksheets, Sort worksheets, Rename multiple worksheets, Create List of Sheet Names, Copy/New Multiple Worksheets, Create Sequence Worksheets, Perpetual Calendar and Delete Blank Worksheets. 8. Select Tools: select cells with Max, Min or error value, Select Specific Cells and the cells with format. 9. Delete Tools: Delete Charts, Pictures, Lines, Auto Shapes, Smart Arts, Text Box and Embedded OLE Objects. 10. Import/Export: Export a range of data to a new file or as a graphic; Filename List allows you to create a new workbook with a list of file names for a directory, and hyperlinks can be added to the file names for easy navigation. 11. More features please visit the web site of Kutools for Excel.
What's new in this version: Version 6.5 adds more features for Excel.
More Products to Consider
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Bring more than 100 advanced functions to Word 2003, 2007 and 2...
- Recover deleted and corrupted MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Create a autorun interface for your CDs.
- Compare data from two different Excel spreadsheets and display ...
- Bring tabbed user interface to Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 201...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Browse and manage Microsoft Excel documents easily.
- Minimize the number of Web pages required for the creation of W...
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook suite of applications.
- Excel 2000 suite of add-ins to enhance productivity.
- Upload and synchronize your site.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Warning - Additional unwanted download"
Version: Kutools for Excel 6.0
There is an additional program that downloads with the Kutooll add-on. It is called Strongvault backup and is very virus-like. It embeds itself deep into your system and is very difficult to remove.
Beware of free add-ons!
"I Love it & I use it every day"
Version: Kutools for Excel 5.00
The ribbon is familiar and easy, plus Kutools its a great price for how much time it saves me. Holey smacks!! I use Kutools along with ASAP Utilities for Excel and together it's like a whole new super amazing EXCEL. You can do just about anything you can think of in a matter of seconds. It's amazing! I honestly just sit there staring at the screen sometimes feeling like I just witnessed a miracle. ASAP is more evolved and more widely used than Kutool, but it Kutool offers a good deal of funtionality that I use all the time that ASAP doesn't offer.
Here's a tip -- if you're using Windows 8 regardless of whether yours is a 32 bit or 64 bit, select 32 bit during installation. With ASAP Utilities its the same. Don't know why, but it is. EXCEL won't load the 64 bit version if you're using Windows8. It's happy as can be however with the 32 bit version.
I hope if you're reading this, that you'll try a Kutools free version at least.
It's best to download it from the developers website, however, if you don't want a bunch of other unrelated junk dumped on your computer at the same time.
"Too simple. Doesn't tackle real life situations."
Version: Kutools for Excel 5.00
Has a ribbon
The Ribbon is too simple. The add-in doesn't really work with Excel 2003 and 2013. The tools are also too simple and were not really designed for real life situations in business. Quite a number of fatal errors during use.
You won't really use it in the office...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content