From The tijej house:
KrossWordz is a elegant and affordable crosswords client. It can open any crosswords puzzle saved in the Across Lite puzzle format. It also offers to download daily puzzles from several online sources. All of that in a clean and intuitive aqua interface.
What's new in this version: Fixed the congratulations message which was missing the elapsed time to solve the puzzle.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Blast bugs that orbit, hide, dance, and disappear.
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Package design/pallet shipping load optimizer.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Extract words and their frequency, counts words, characters, fr...
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Search and download US patents into multipage PDFs and searchab...
- Make your SIP client able to communicate with the outside world...
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Relaxing cartoon-style game.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Russian localization of the Hotline client Frogblast.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"great for crossword lovers"
Version: KrossWordz 1.9.1
this is easy to use and picks up the crossword puzzles from a number of different newspapers. it also allows you to check words as you go along.
some of the newspapers use the same puzzles, but once you figure which ones its no problem
This is kind of my transition from one project to another. It allows a little mental diversion.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content