Your time is your product. Every minute you spend working that goes unaccounted for is like giving away your product for free. Tracking your time accurately is essential to staying profitable. In addition, knowing how much time you spend on past projects, can allow you to better estimate future projects. Keep track of anything with Klok's simple work timer and visual display of how your days "fill up".
What's new in this version: Version 2.5 restores "Classic" Google authentication option for those who don't want to "Authorize" Klok.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage all your projects, clients, and working hours.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Keep track of the time you spend on each individual task.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Track your personal time and manage projects.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track your work hours.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Provide Web based time-sheet for easy and professional time tra...
- Monitor the time you spend on a project.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Keep track of the time you spend on different projects througho...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Keep track of time spent on projects and activities.
- Track projects or time usage automatically with analyzing and r...
- Monitor and record your working hours on projects.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Generate reports on projects, time categories, and cost categor...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Klok really works!"
Version: Klok 2.5
I've been using klok for a couple of years. It helps me track multiple projects. When I switch to a different one I just select it from the dropdown menu. I can do timesheets by project or for all of them. It is regularly updated also.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content