KisMAC is an open-source and free sniffer/scanner application for Mac OS X. It has an advantage over MacStumbler / iStumbler / NetStumbler in that it uses monitor mode and passive scanning. KisMAC supports many third party USB devices: Intersil Prism2, Ralink rt2570, rt73, and Realtek rtl8187 chipsets. All of the internal AirPort hardware is supported for scanning.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Fix a boldface type error.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 51 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Still the best out there for Mac"
Version: KisMAC 0.3.3
Export / Import PCAP
the cracking engine is getting old
No 802.11 n capabilities
It's still an excellent prog. IF you have the basic knowledge.
When reading (here) that someone tried to crack his own WPA while capturing "packets" I am smiling ..
Capture, wardrive, play with KisMAC, Crack with Aircrack or Pyrit
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content