From Klever Group:
KINSole is a free, open source Win32 implementation of client side of the Telnet protocol, described in detail in the RFC854 and related RFCs. It uses win32 console API and therefore may run both windowed and in fullscreen character mode. Unlike some other telnet clients it implements many Telnet options, like "are you there", "timing mark". Described in RFC855, RFC857, RFC1091, RFC1073, and RFC1572.
Version 1.1.1 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Allow any Telnet Client to log onto a Windows host machine.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Connect to various terminal based clients.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Image driver.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Generates & uploads Podcast XML files.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: