Keep Out 2 (Direct3D) is a sequel to the popular Keep Out screen savers series. It shows a realistic 3D skull with crossed bones rotating on your screen. The skull looks like... like alive. Keep Out is a reliable guard of your PC.
More Products to Consider
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Collect your photos and clips into a multimedia screensaver wit...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- View a giant animated 3D skull against a red background.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Simulate a configurable fireworks display on your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Launch, choose, and configure your screensavers.
- Create fireworks effects on your PC.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display an animated 3D luminous cross on your desktop.
- Create eye-catching 3D screen savers without having to program ...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- View a flying spaceship on your desktop screensaver.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Watch a virtual lava lamp in real time.
- Keep your eyes and ears open as you explore a medieval castle.
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Play a 3D space-shooter minigame hidden within this screensaver...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: