From MindDate Software:
Convenient graphical user interface for Japanese and Chinese dictionaries. It allows seamless browsing of kanji information and look up kanji combinations, prints query results as lists or as flashcards. Dictionary files in the EDCIT format are available online for Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. No dictionary file is part of this distribution, but the needed ones can easily be downloaded and installed in the guided configuration process at the first run. The same is true for the fonts, which are needed to display Japanese or Chinese text. Fixes printing layout errors of long words. Version 2006.1 direct access to the dictionary setup dialog, Includes dictionary index generator, and many other small improvements. Correct language setup on initial installations.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Translate anything you want from Japanese into English.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Draw graphs for mathematical functions.
- Translate documents, web pages among 53 languages, and access 1...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Learn to read music and play solfege through assisted practice.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Get a unique learning experience for technical books and course...
- Get a unique learning experience for technical education.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search for the word translation online or in one of two offline...
- Edit texts in Japanese and learn Japanese.
- Get a unique learning experience for XML technology.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Understand over 7,000 Turkish and English word.
- Perform time-resolved fluorescence anisotropy decay analysis.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Gather statistics on your stress level based on your computer a...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"impossible to set up"
Version: KanjiBrowze 2006.1
Couldn't get it to work at all.
Once you download the software you have to add dictionary files and text files (some of which only come from sites in Japanese). Plus it doesn't tell you which files to add, how to link things. Useless
Completely useless unless you already know how to use the program. The help menu tells you absolutely nothing.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content