From KMB Pros:
Here's a calculator that every technician, maintenance person, or home hobbyist should have. This Electrical Calculator contains tons of useful calculations used to figure out the every day used formulas (ohms, amps, volts), or for those formulas that are hard to find or seldom used. This is great for homework or on the job. KMB Electrical Calculator includes an easy to use 3D resistor color code reader which works with variable inputs and outputs. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Create custom time sheets for employees.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Add, edit, and execute various calculations.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Calculate and analyze heating and air conditioning loads in com...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Perform various tasks in building any model and analyze your mo...
- Get an emulation of the HP 15 C calculator on desktop.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Convert values of units to other kinds of units in Excel.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Keep permanent records of your investments and calculations.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Evaluate the results of quantum chemistry calculations.
- Get a calculator that performs advanced mathematical functions ...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Carry out complex financial calculations.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Write math formulas and generate mathematical expressions.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"no documentation, missing .DLL's"
Version: KMB Electrical Calculator 2
they got Ohms Law correct!
Everything except your basic P=I X E is disabled for the trial version, how're you supposed to see if you like it enough to BUY it?? Just some nerd with alot of time on his hands and too lazy to program it right wrote the dang thing.
1.) the download doesn't tell you (up front which operating system it's for, I have Windows 7 Starter, I saw a blank and ASSUMED...it must just be a java based applett and doesn't care which operating system...WRONG!! It coundn't find and load D3DRM.DLL, which Windows 7 doesn't have..infact from Vista ON Windows doesn't have it...so it's made for like Windows 98 or something....Windows 95!!!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content