From KMB Pros:
Here's a calculator that every technician, maintenance person, or home hobbyist should have. This Electrical Calculator contains tons of useful calculations used to figure out the every day used formulas (ohms, amps, volts), or for those formulas that are hard to find or seldom used. This is great for homework or on the job. KMB Electrical Calculator includes an easy to use 3D resistor color code reader which works with variable inputs and outputs. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Get a calculator that performs advanced mathematical functions ...
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Ohms, amps & volts formulas along with 3D resistor color code r...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate your Metabolic Rate Body Mass Index, and daily calori...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Manage and organize your notes.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"no documentation, missing .DLL's"
Version: KMB Electrical Calculator 2
they got Ohms Law correct!
Everything except your basic P=I X E is disabled for the trial version, how're you supposed to see if you like it enough to BUY it?? Just some nerd with alot of time on his hands and too lazy to program it right wrote the dang thing.
1.) the download doesn't tell you (up front which operating system it's for, I have Windows 7 Starter, I saw a blank and ASSUMED...it must just be a java based applett and doesn't care which operating system...WRONG!! It coundn't find and load D3DRM.DLL, which Windows 7 doesn't have..infact from Vista ON Windows doesn't have it...so it's made for like Windows 98 or something....Windows 95!!!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content