From KMB Pros:
Here's a calculator that every technician, maintenance person, or home hobbyist should have. This Electrical Calculator contains tons of useful calculations used to figure out the every day used formulas (ohms, amps, volts), or for those formulas that are hard to find or seldom used. This is great for homework or on the job. KMB Electrical Calculator includes an easy to use 3D resistor color code reader which works with variable inputs and outputs. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Calculate voltage, resistance, current, and power.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Create custom time sheets for employees.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Add, edit, and execute various calculations.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Calculate and analyze heating and air conditioning loads in com...
- Perform various tasks in building any model and analyze your mo...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an emulation of the HP 15 C calculator on desktop.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Convert values of units to other kinds of units in Excel.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Keep permanent records of your investments and calculations.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Evaluate the results of quantum chemistry calculations.
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Carry out complex financial calculations.
- Get a calculator that performs advanced mathematical functions ...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"no documentation, missing .DLL's"
Version: KMB Electrical Calculator 2
they got Ohms Law correct!
Everything except your basic P=I X E is disabled for the trial version, how're you supposed to see if you like it enough to BUY it?? Just some nerd with alot of time on his hands and too lazy to program it right wrote the dang thing.
1.) the download doesn't tell you (up front which operating system it's for, I have Windows 7 Starter, I saw a blank and ASSUMED...it must just be a java based applett and doesn't care which operating system...WRONG!! It coundn't find and load D3DRM.DLL, which Windows 7 doesn't have..infact from Vista ON Windows doesn't have it...so it's made for like Windows 98 or something....Windows 95!!!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content