JxCapture, the new product by TeamDev Ltd., is a Java library that allows adding different screen capturing abilities to your Java software. This cross-platform library provides a full-featured screen capture API, allowing you to capture any graphic element on the screen and then manipulate it as a java.awt.image.BufferedImage object in your Java code. -- Multiple screen capture operations: * full-screen capture (available on multiple monitors), * active window capture, * object capture of any UI element like window, button, menu, etc. * rectangular region capture. -- Extensive capture options like capture transparent windows, mouse cursor inclusion, easy-to-set keyboard shortcuts, etc. Hint: You can use JxCapture demo as a free screen capturing utility for your daily needs.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Enable web albums for the Cooliris browser plugin.
- Present a full-screen panorama on a web page.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Add Java menus to your Web site.
- WYSIWYG site creation tool for both beginners and advanced user...
- Multi-state button generator for web sites & apps.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Java converter tool creates java.awt.GridBagLayout configs from...
- Digital photography and JPEG utility.
- Create and edit HDR or Exposure Blended images.