Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you securely connect to any computer in the world. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up.
* Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit: http://www.jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the 'Automatic Setup' link and follow step-by-step instructions. You'll be up and running in no time.
Jump encrypts the connection between computers to ensure privacy and security. Automatic connections are always encrypted by default. Supports NLA, TLS/SSL encryption for RDP. SSH Tunnelling and SSL/TLS encryption for VNC.
* Supercharged Productivity:
Use Mac keyboard shortcuts in Windows. Seamlessly switch between computers without changing the way you use the keyboard. Vastly improves productivity. Fully customizable: Configure your own shortcuts or use the built-in defaults. No other app comes close.
* Live Previews:
Connect to as many computers as you want. Monitor all sessions at once with Live Preview. Filter computers by keyword or connection details using live search.
* Super fast and beautiful:
Powered by one of the fastest VNC and RDP engines on the planet. Multi-core, hardware accelerated rendering for zippy performance. Optimized for MacBook Pros with Retina display
* Built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a true RDP and VNC client. You don't need to download additional software to connect to your machine if you already have RDP or VNC configured. Just enter your IP address or hostname to connect.
* RDP Drive/Folder Sharing: Click the settings button on your computer's icon and then enable 'Folder Sharing' in the 'Peripherals' section.
* SSH Public Key Authentication support.
* New user interface buttons for server settings, quick connect and adding permanent connections.
* Smarter fullscreen modes: Multi-monitor friendly and Lion style fullscreen. Jump automatically selects the best way to go fullscreen.
* RDP Support for rich text when copy and pasting from and to the remote.
* New RDP compression implementation which reduces bandwidth consumption by up to 30% on Vista / Server 2008 and later OS.
Notable fixes and changes:
* Disconnect shortcut has changed from Ctrl+Cmd+Q to Cmd+W.
* Cursor is invisible when it's the same color as the background.
* Keyboard input stops working temporarily when clicking Remote -> Send Ctrl+Alt+Del.
* Auto start option could not be removed.
* Clicking on jump:// URL while Jump is not running does not launch the URL.
* RDP Domain name was not being parsed in the 'Windows Credentials' prompt.
* Scrolling was not working with in some applications when connecting using RDP.
* Added F10-F12 keys in the 'Remote-Send' Key menu.
* 'Keep alive' feature to avoid network disconnects when a remote is left idle for some time.
* VNC Performance optimizations.
* RDP keyboard mappings and mapping fixes.
* RDP Printing fixes
* Many more bug fixes...