Now you can Fly, Drive, Steer, Pedal, or Thumb your way thru Windows. Run any Windows application, play any Windows game, or fly thru the Internet from your joystick, game pad, steering wheel, foot pedals, or other game device (also great for commercial / industrial joystick controls and dental / medical camera navigation). Works with any assertive technology, commercial, industrial, or gaming device that attaches to the USB or joystick port. Joystick-to-mouse opens the communications lines between your mouse port and game port so that any gaming device looks like a mouse to Windows and all Windows applications. Program up to 32 buttons, tweak stick acceleration curves, attach macro's to buttons. Runs under Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or 7, with any joystick / gaming device that plugs into the USB or joystick port.
What's new in this version: Support for Windows 8.1, 8, 7 added. More button features and controls.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Perform day-to-day search-and-rescue helicopter missions.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Create feedback based on game sound when using a force feedback...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Surf the Web in your own language with this toolbar that suppor...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Navigate Windows in brand new way.
- Erase Internet tracks, computer activities, program histories, ...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Listen to online radio using Windows Media Player.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Use your joystick or gamepad to control your Windows Media Cent...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Get notified about the things to be done while surfing the Web.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Create a virtual desktop with limited user privileges on top of...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Control Winamp with a joystick.
- Hide your IP and surf the Web anonymously with encryption.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Interesting product, ridiculous price."
Version: Joystick-To-Mouse 2.70
$120 is 10x what something like this should cost.
There are similar products that cost far less.
"Doesn't work with win7 & usb joy stick,I'd recommend it"
Version: Joystick-To-Mouse 2.6
It tells me whats wrong, very detailed, its a very nice layout, easy to navigate, very user friendly. best of all, if it doesn't work its a fast download, AND the installer is also an uninstaller leaving nothing behind(that I see)if it doesn't work.
It says its not compatible with my unknown edition of windows,I'm running win7 RC at the moment, I get this message alot,its probably compatible, but I'm currently on a laptop, and only a usb joy stick, if I used a serial port one, it probably would.
very nice program, quick to test, easy to remove if it fails. runs in win7RC, so probably will run in vista, I don't think it understands USB joysticks, or it may just be mine, or a combo of an "unknown" operating sys + a usb joy stick, it may not be able to find the driver. I'd recommend giving it a shot.
Version: Joystick-To-Mouse 2.60
The translated movement of the joystick, regardless of the settings, is like an Etch-a-Sketch - all X or all Y, hard to do a diagonal. Maybe it's the fault of the joystick. Admittedly, I'm also trying to use it to kludge in my joystick to some games, so maybe it's not the intended use. But I bet there are better ones out there.
"If you love joysticks, this is the best"
Version: Joystick-To-Mouse 2.60
I have a few cursor games that now work with my joystick. Cool. Even better is playing around on the web with my hat set to scroll. I can even shoot down the pop-ups!