From Openwall Project:
John the Ripper is a fast password cracker intended primarily for use by systems administrators to detect and eliminate weak user passwords of Unix-like and Windows systems. John the Ripper Pro for Mac OS X features a native package (dmg), universal binary, support for SSE2 and AltiVec acceleration (on Intel and PowerPC, respectively), a large multilingual wordlist, and revised documentation.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- For Leopard.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Add a security update to your Mac.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Server account creation & password generation tool.
- Lock your Desktop on Mac.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Fix for the 550 MHz or 667 MHz models only.
- Cross-platform toolbars made simple for REALbasic 2005.