From Openwall Project:
John the Ripper is a fast password cracker intended primarily for use by systems administrators to detect and eliminate weak user passwords of Unix-like and Windows systems. John the Ripper Pro for Mac OS X features a native package (dmg), universal binary, support for SSE2 and AltiVec acceleration (on Intel and PowerPC, respectively), a large multilingual wordlist, and revised documentation.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Automated OS X system maintenance.
- Terminal bookmarking and launching for Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP a...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Save and map addresses from plain text.
- High-end mail server app.
- Recover lost or forgotten passwords.
- Graphing calculator.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Telnet, SSH, SSH2, modem, ISDN terminal emulator.