From Amber Communications UK:
Jive is accounting software for project-based businesses. With integrated timesheet recording, automatic project invoicing, and other sophisticated tools, Jive provides effortless management of all aspects of your business finances, including time-related charges, project invoicing and work-in-progress, VAT and depreciation. Jive has comprehensive reporting and budgeting and is available in single-currency and dual-currency versions.
Version 2.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track time and expenses for accurate accounting and job/project...
- Record time against projects to formatted timesheet.
- Manage your firm's estimating, time tracking, scheduling, invoi...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Organize inventory management and accounting of your company.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage all your projects, clients, and working hours.
- Submit your timesheets from anywhere via the Internet.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Take care of your accounting, project tracking, and inventory n...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Keep track of your tasks and make time usage summary reports.
- Manage a home or project recording studio.
- Manage timesheets for projects and analyze attendance and proje...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Keep on top of time and project management.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Create e-mail invoices, do subscription billing, and track cust...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: