JetInBox is a multipurpose program for simulating jets in a cross-flow, sprays and plumes. The fluid can be defined arbitrarily, e.g.air or water. Mass and momentum entrained in the jet are integrated by ordinary differential equations over time. Transient 3D solutions are obtained within a few seconds. An arbitrary number of jets can be defined by entering the injector positions and injecting velocity vectors. JetInBox can be applied widely by selecting different cross-flow types, addressing integral plug flows and various swirl profiles. Gravitational forces can be taken into account for instance when modelling water sprinkler systems for irrigation or fire protection purposes. 3D representations and animations of the JetInBox solution can be viewed from different angles. Transient solutions can be exported to text files.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Access dbf files directly without programming via the familiar ...
- Suspend processes on the local or a remote system.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Put all your script's files into one big PHP file for easy dist...
- Combine document management and social networking to enhance pe...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Access files with 256-char names.
- Duplicate files.
- Learn about creating Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 solutions.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content