From Observatoire de Paris:
Jaxe is an open-source multiplatform XML editor distributed under the GPL licence. It is designed to help developers or advanced users to create a simple end-user GUI for a given XML language. Features include real-time validation, XSLT and XSL-FO exports, spell checking, XPath search, and the possibility to customize the display of elements with Java components. Examples of configurations include XML schemas, XHTML strict, Docbook and DITA.
What's new in this version: Version 3.5 includes a new program to create and edit configuration files easily. The W3C schema real-time validator has been rewritten from scratch, with added support for xs:all and a few other additions. Support for styles within styles has been improved. The equation editor is now using the STIX font, and a new element type for symbols can also use it. A new preference can be used to automatically indent saved files. A new configuration to create presentations (EXPOSE) is included.
More Products to Consider
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- XML to Word/RTF converter.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Client for the server monitoring tool.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Client for MPD, the music player daemon.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Create sophisticated Excel-based applications with ease.
- Create geometry, simulate fluid flow, and view results in 3D an...
- High-level interactive programming language.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Temporarily become the owner of an item.
- Helps prepare Real Studio apps for Mac App Store submission.
- RPG dice roller & hierarchical note taker.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content