From KIDware Software:
This is an introduction for kids to computer programming that provides an interactive, self-paced tutorial to Java. Java for Kids is a tutorial consisting of 10 chapters explaining (in simple, easy-to-follow terms) how to build a Java application. Students learn about project design, object-oriented programming, console applications, graphics applications, and many elements of the Java language. Numerous examples are used to demonstrate every step in the building process. The tutorial also includes several detailed computer projects for students to build and try. These projects include a number guessing game, a card game, an allowance calculator, a state capitals game, tic-tac-toe, a simple drawing program, and even a basic video game. Java for Kids is presented using a combination of more than 400 pages of course notes and actual Java examples. This material should be understandable to kids ages 10 and up. No programming experience is necessary, but familiarity with common tasks using a computer operating system (simple editing, file maintenance, understanding directory structures, working on the Internet) is expected.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Beginners environment for learning programming in Java.
- The first generic language course.
- Creates timetables for New Zealand schools.
- Receive many helpful tips and pointers related to Java programm...
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Elementary addition & subtraction flash card program.
- Lightweight Java Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Navigate the algebra learning algebra-based physics courses.
- Java EE 5 application server.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1