A simple application to allow remote viewing of a desktop and control of the mouse and keyboard of the remote machine. Uses: An alternative to a KVM switch; For remote monitoring of PCs ; For remote PC support; As a VNC Developed purely in Java, this application will run on any machine with a JVM 1.2 or above installed. It has been tested on Windows XP, Windows 98, Mac OS (on a Mac Mini), Suse Linux and Red Hat Linux.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Detect problems, automate process, and track and control comput...
- Monitor and control computers remotely using VNC technology.
- Administer a local area network remotely without restriction.
- Monitor and control activity of remote computers.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Keep track of the remote computers that need support.
- Monitor and control Internet activities.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Control remote desktops without interrupting users.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Control your local and remote equipment and move all your files...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Automate shutdown, reboot, and hibernation of your PC.
- Access remote computers via ICA, RDP, and VNC connections.
- Schedule repetitive tasks and monitor functions to be performed...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0