JSCAPE MFT Gateway (JSCAPE Reverse Proxy)is Platform independent reverse proxy server that allows your trading partners to access your data without having to open ports on your internal network or store sensitive information in the DMZ.
What's new in this version: Version 1.6 has added ability to use a regular expression to exclude certain client IP addresses from using PASV IP address.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a file transfer software for your DMZ to protect data a...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Complete the content and reverse proxy server solution for 32 o...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Set up the forward/reverse proxy server.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Provide a protocol proxy and secure portal for file exchange.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Get a platform independent reverse proxy server.
- Query FTP servers for specific data.
- Activate multiple networked computers from a remote location.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Monitor computers in your local network.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content