From ALM Works:
JIRA Client is a desktop front-end for Atlassian JIRA issue tracker. JIRA Client integrates seamlessly with existing JIRA installations and allows frequent JIRA users to save time, manage issues effectively, concentrate on execution and work offline.
- Offline mode with later synchronization;
- Three-pane main window, which shows filters with counters, a list of issues and details of a selected issue - all on the same page;
- Query builder, which allows to build any combination of filters;
- Query counters, which immediately show how many issues satisfy any given filter.
What's new in this version: Several non-critical problems with licensing have been fixed. The users who had previously used JIRA Client Pro edition (version 3.0 or earlier), but then purchased a site license at the Atlassian Marketplace, and then upgraded to version 3.1, could get a licensing error. The workaround was to remove the old JIRA Client license file from the system. This problem is fixed in 3.1.3.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Protect your software from piracy and know who is using your so...
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Manage business database applications.
- Locks desktop from restarts & hides menu bar.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Simulate a plethora of different displays directly from their d...
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Manage Finder and application windows easily with this helpful ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Quickly select the default printer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content