From ALM Works:
JIRA Client Lite is a free desktop front-end for 10-user Starter edition of Atlassian JIRA issue tracking system. It boosts your productivity with an interactive interface, enables greater mobility with its offline mode, and has many useful features such as smart search, time tracking widget, screenshot editor, and others.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0.2 supports for custom fields of type unknown to JIRA Client.
More Products to Consider
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Include a vector library which can process different matrices t...
- View and edit text in a SCIntilla based text editor.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Edit source code and enhance them with syntax styling, error in...
- Copy files between a local and a remote PC using an SFTP and SC...
- Generate ScriptCase PHP Code with AJAX Support.
- Edit text codes with syntax highlighting and code folding.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Upload and download files to your FTP resource.
- Illustrate your mathematical calculations and functions graphic...
- Manage, edit, and format sqlite3 databases.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Set and get reminders for special dates and display messages an...
- Edit text files, codes, and enhance your programming skills.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content