From Christian Borgelt:
JIM is a program to find Jaccard item sets with an extension of the Eclat algorithm. In analogy to frequent item set mining, where one tries to find item sets the support of which exceeds a user-specified threshold (minimum support) in a database of transactions, a Jaccard item set is an item set for which the (generalized) Jaccard index of its item covers exceeds a user-specified threshold. This measure yields a much better assessment of the association strength of the items than simple support. Since the (generalized) Jaccard index is like the support also anti-monotone, the same basic approach can be used for the search provided. It is extended to compute the denominator of the Jaccard index.
More Products to Consider
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Find frequent sequences with unique occurrences of items and we...
- Open source startup manager.
- Compare two lists and find the common or different items of giv...
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Keep track of the items that you own.
- Record your bills and details.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content