From Luigi Rosa:
Iris Recognition System Matlab Source Code. The iris of each eye is unique. No two irises are alike in their mathematical detail--even between identical twins and triplets or between one's own left and right eyes. Unlike the retina, however, it is clearly visible from a distance, allowing easy image acquisition without intrusion. The iris remains stable throughout one's lifetime, barring rare disease or trauma. The random patterns of the iris are the equivalent of a complex human barcode, created by a tangled meshwork of connective tissue and other visible features. The iris recognition process begins with video-based image acquisition that locates the eye and iris. Matlab Image Processing Toolbox is required.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Learn the logic needed to make your own Yahoo Messenger client.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Rename, reorganize, and encrypt your source codes.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Create your own file encryption program using C++.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Learn how to create php programs with MySQL.
- Protect your Web site content and source codes with an encrypti...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Store and retrieve pieces of source code in different programmi...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Use Clipper to maintain your DBF files and manage data entry.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Design your own screen using different source codes.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Learn how to build customized Office Business Applications usin...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Add an order form to your program.