From Luigi Rosa:
Iris Recognition System Matlab Source Code. The iris of each eye is unique. No two irises are alike in their mathematical detail--even between identical twins and triplets or between one's own left and right eyes. Unlike the retina, however, it is clearly visible from a distance, allowing easy image acquisition without intrusion. The iris remains stable throughout one's lifetime, barring rare disease or trauma. The random patterns of the iris are the equivalent of a complex human barcode, created by a tangled meshwork of connective tissue and other visible features. The iris recognition process begins with video-based image acquisition that locates the eye and iris. Matlab Image Processing Toolbox is required.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Extract and identify face images based on polar frequency.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Manage your accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory sy...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Help Mario to aim and find the right power and direction.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Store and manage all your medical records.