From Stone Zhong:
Ipfilter is an easy-to-use packet filter for TCP/IP. It's features: Block outgoing IP packet based on set of predefined rules. Block incoming IP packet based on set of predefined rules. You can block any UDP, TCP, ICMP packet. And rules are flexible. Version 1 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Filter out any IP, UDP, TCP, or ICQ packet using standard Windo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Sniff and view IP packets.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Capture and analyze sent and received TCP/UPD packets.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Analyze socket communications and several types of inter-proces...
- Sort out data packets by IP addresses, ports, and protocols.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Prevent PINGS and Trace Routes to your computer.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Capture full TCP/IP packets and organize them by TCP connection...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Monitor all open TCP/IP and UDP ports on the local computer.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Manage and control all serial port lines.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect yourself on P2P networks by blocking IPs.
- Define and query rules used by kernel in routing decisions.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1