From Stone Zhong:
Ipfilter is an easy-to-use packet filter for TCP/IP. It's features: Block outgoing IP packet based on set of predefined rules. Block incoming IP packet based on set of predefined rules. You can block any UDP, TCP, ICMP packet. And rules are flexible. Version 1 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Filter out any IP, UDP, TCP, or ICQ packet using standard Windo...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Sniff and view IP packets.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Capture and analyze sent and received TCP/UPD packets.
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Analyze socket communications and several types of inter-proces...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Sort out data packets by IP addresses, ports, and protocols.
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Prevent PINGS and Trace Routes to your computer.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Capture full TCP/IP packets and organize them by TCP connection...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Monitor all open TCP/IP and UDP ports on the local computer.
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Manage and control all serial port lines.
- Protect yourself on P2P networks by blocking IPs.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1