From Cliff Leitch:
Investment Tracker is a financial spreadsheet for analyzing the performance of financial investments such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other investment products. It keeps track of the share prices, number of shares, cash, money market funds in your brokerage, IRA or 401(k) retirement accounts. It also gives you a quick and accurate view of the current and historical annual rates of return for individual securities or funds and entire accounts. It can be used as a replacement or alternative for the investment functions of Quicken or Microsoft Money.
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Audit, analyze, create, modify, and debug any formula in any Ex...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Pick stocks that suit your style and receive tips on the fastes...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Simplify your investment or lending calculations.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Manage client investment portfolios and automatically monitor m...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Load updating stock quotes, reports, estimates, or ratios into ...
- Forecast investment returns based on current savings.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Compute your potential earnings and evaluate your investment op...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Analyze, debug, compare, and document your Excel spreadsheets.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Import and analyze financial statement data.
- Calculate the financial profitability and efficiency of your in...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Create your own financial plans.