From Red Line Software:
Internet Access Monitor for WinProxy is a software for monitoring the efficiency of the Internet bandwidth usage by your company employees. With Internet Access Monitor you can easily find out which employees load up the bandwidth most heavily, when and what exactly they download, how much time they spend online, and what data transfer volume they generate by their online activity.
Version 3.9 includes bug fix with incorrect generation of detailed reports and fixed several small bugs.
What's new in this version: Version 3.9 includes bug fix with incorrect generation of detailed reports and fixed several small bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor the efficiency of bandwidth usage by your employers.
- Track and prevent the attempts of using the corporate access to...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Monitor and analyze Internet traffic in EServ enabled networks.
- Monitor the efficiency of the Internet bandwidth usage for your...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Monitor the efficiency of bandwidth usage in Squid Cache Server...
- Monitor the efficiency of bandwidth usage by your employees.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Control the efficiency of using the corporate access to the Int...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Watch the efficiency of traffic usage by analyzing e-mail logs.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor and test your system speed.
- View details of what bandwidth is currently in use.
- Get total control over what is erased from your computer.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Monitor and track users activities on your network computers.