From Red Line Software:
Internet Access Monitor for Squid is a software for monitoring the efficiency of the Internet bandwidth usage by your company employees. With Internet Access Monitor you can easily find out which employees load up the bandwidth most heavily, when and what exactly they download, how much time they spend online, and what data transfer volume they generate by their online activity.
What's new in this version: Version 3.9c uses Forefront TMG's host categories instead of its own host categories, improves reports generation routines, optimizes log files import process, and fixed several issues related to database engine.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Monitor the efficiency of bandwidth usage by your employers.
- Monitor the efficiency of bandwidth usage by your employees.
- Control the efficiency of using the corporate access to the Int...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Track and prevent the attempts of using the corporate access to...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Monitor and analyze Internet traffic in EServ enabled networks.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1