Easy Remote Control (ERC) is one of the best programs for remote administration under Windows that allow you to work remotely on a computer using the regular graphic user interface (GUI). Easy Remote Control is based on a wide experience of many System Administrators and was tested with them before it was released. The main goals are simplicity and comfort, therefore the name Easy Remote Control. Easy Remote Control can help System Administrators.
Version 2.71 is a bug-fixing release.
What's new in this version: Version 2.71 is a bug-fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Manage different multimedia files from a remote computer.
- Transfer files and control a remote PC.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get access to a remote computer.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Administer an unlimited number of computers inside your network...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Be able to see the desktop of any other computer.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Perform remote administration of client computers in a network.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Access any remote network PC.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Offer a set of command line and UI-based tools for managing and...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Access a computer remotely without a client download.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: