Infovox iVox provides Mac OS X users with the best text-to-speech voices ever on the Mac. You won't believe your ears hearing these natural-sounding voices, available in many different languages. What is more, they can be used in any Mac OS X application that uses speech.
The Infovox iVox voices, once installed on the computer, appear in the Speech panel of the System Preferences and can be used by any application that has speech functionality, including Preview, TextEdit, Mail, Microsoft Word (through its Speech toolbar), VisioVoice, Proloquo, GhostReader, Acrobat, AppleScript, Automator, Kurzweil 3000 for Macintosh (version 3.0.4. and higher), TextHelp Read and Write Gold for Mac (version 2.1 and higher) and many others.
You can also use Infovox iVox with Mac OS X built-in speech and accessibility features. Including the Mac OS X built-in VoiceOver screen reader.
Infovox iVox includes all voices available for a language of choice. The following languages are available: American English, British English, French, Canadian French, German, Italian, Dutch, Finnish, Flemish, Spanish, American Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Norwegian, and Swedish.
Infovox iVox voices are sold per language with each language consisting of one or more male and/or female voices. All languages contain the American English Heather voice as a bonus. American English even includes two child voices. If you want to have multiple languages, you can buy Infovox iVox plus one or more language packs at half price.
What's new in this version:
- American Spanish-English bilingual voices: Emilio (boy), Valeria (girl), Rod/Rodrigo (man)
- American English voices: Will (happy, sad, shouting, whispering), Bad Guy (specialty), Old Man (specialty), Scott (teenager), Little Creature (specialty)
- French voices: Antoine (happy, sad, shouting, whispering), Margaux (happy & sad), Robot (speciality)
- Other languages: Jeroen (Flemish happy & sad), Peter (British English happy & sad), Dimitris... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Plot is a scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Multilingual text-to-speech document and selection reader.
- Organize, visualize, and maintain your family history.
- Create/restore bootable copy of your disks.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- Audio player/encoder for CDs, MP3 & streaming net audio.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Updated for Mac OS X Snow Leopard to migrate to Lion.
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Bluetooth cell phone caller ID, SMS & proximity suite.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Benchmarking app for testing your Mac's speed.