xPrint acts like a printer driver. The program convert any printable document to TIFF, PDF or other graphics files. Multipage support for TIFF and PDF files. The program features extensive markup options, like freehand drawing, shapes, arrows, redactions, highlighting, text bubbles, watermarks, text inserts, and image inserts. The procedure is simple: just print to the Microsoft XPS Document Printer, the image opens in the xPrint window, ready for options markups and saving.
What's new in this version: Version 3.30 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert images to PDF.
- Change multiple picture scans files into PDF pages.
- Convert TIFF files to PDF document.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files into JPEG, BMP, and TIFF formats easily.
- Convert graphics files into PDF files and vice versa.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create PDF from image easily.
- Create several TIFF, BMP, PNG or JPEG image frame into PDF.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Transform your PDF files into a single HTML document.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert DjVu and multi-page TIFF files into PDF format.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Print and store files simultaneously.
- Create AFP documents, page segments, overlays by printing to a ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Merge images to PDF and convert from JPEG, JPG, BMP, GIF, forma...