From Glare Technologies:
Indigo Renderer (64-Bit) is a 3D rendering software that uses unbiased rendering technologies to create photo-realistic images. In doing so, Indigo uses equations that simulate the behaviour of light, with no approximations or guesses taken. By accurately simulating all the interactions of light, Indigo is capable of producing effects such as depth of field, spectral effects, refraction, reflections, and caustics. Indigo features Monte-Carlo path tracing, experimental support for bidirectional path tracing and MLT on top of bidirectional path tracing, distributed render capabilities, and progressive rendering (image gradually becomes less noisy as rendering progresses) and it supports subsurface scattering and has its own image format (.igs).
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Show the graphical output of applications.
- View and print any graph produced by DPlot.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Manipulate 2D and 3D data from a variety of sources.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Protect your PDF files with strong security.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Convert GIF files to video files.
- Simulate real time actions and enhance them with super-realisti...
- Create professional CAD drawings with compatibility with dwg, d...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Perform Iris identification using 2D wavelet.
- Convert PDF files into DOC, DOCX, XML, and RTF format.
- Produce polished, radio-ready music recordings.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Repair damaged CDR documents of any version.
- Track of your daily habits and achieve your goals.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content