From Glare Technologies:
Indigo RT (64-Bit) offers unprecedented value in the high end unbiased rendering solution. Indigo RT uses a hybrid GPU acceleration system in which the GPU acts as a co-processor to assist the CPU with ray tracing computations. It offers complete redesign of the scene representation enables real-time editing of material parameters and camera settings.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Send multimedia advertising and service info messages to all Bl...
- Allow Java applications to discover, launch, coordinate, and co...
- Simple network management protocol utility.
- Keep eyes on your home, office, parking area, or anywhere you h...
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Measure the bandwidth and speed of your Internet connection.
- Send customized multimedia messages to mobile phones.
- Get a utility for testing the TCP and UDP performance of a wire...
- Apply classic valve warming effect in your music.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content