Independent DAV is tool that supports the standard WebDAV protocol. The tool allows you to create, delete, copy, move, rename, lock, unlock, download and upload resources on WebDAV server. Resource properties can be viewed and modified using the property dialog. The user interface for the Independent DAV is similar in look and functionality to the Windows Explorer.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Navigate the file system and manage directories' tree structure...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Search files easily.
- Rename, copy, move, set attributes, or delete data files.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Manage and convert your audio files into MP3 and WAV formats.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manipulate files gathered from local folders, FTP servers, e-ma...
- Remove protection of PDF files.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Manage, search, and rename your files.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor specified folders and e-mail via SMTP.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- View and manage your files and folders on your drives.
- Get a browser with FTP capabilities and file preview.
- Run windows applications, copy files, run simple scripts via ho...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- View, edit, and create records in database tables via a Web bro...